CHILIKA LAKE TOURS
About Chilika Lake
Chilika Lake, situated on the eastern coast of India in the state of Odisha, is Asia’s largest coastal lagoon and a vital biodiversity hotspot. This picturesque expanse of brackish water spreads over 1,100 square kilometers, serving as a haven for countless bird species, including migratory ones during the winter months. The lake’s unique ecosystem combines marine, freshwater, and terrestrial environments, making it a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Chilika is renowned for its rich aquatic life, with its waters teeming with fish, prawns, and dolphins. Its tranquil beauty, along with the surrounding wetlands and islands, captivates nature enthusiasts and offers a serene escape from urban life. The lake not only supports local communities through fishing and tourism but also plays a crucial role in maintaining ecological balance. Chilika Lake is a true natural treasure worth preserving.
|Package cost per adult
The price listed above is based on a minimum of six adults sharing three double rooms while traveling together. Every excursion and transfer in an AC Innova or similar vehicle. Any shift in the group’s strength would result in a price adjustment. Prices are exclusive to Indian nationals.
|Hotel Holiday Resort
Accommodation in above or similar category hotel
- Transfers between cities starting in Bhubaneswar and ending in Puri.
- One night’s lodging in Bhubaneswar.
Two nights of lodging in Puri.
- Three meals.
Specialized air-conditioned car for tours and transfers.
- Please be aware that the car will only be provided to guests according to their itinerary—that is, on a point-to-point basis.
- Rates are only available to INDIA NATIONALS.
- All current relevant hotel taxes, including of service fee.
What’s Left Out
- Train and/or air fare for the duration of the excursion.
- Personal costs like laundry, phone calls, gratuities, porterage, etc.
- Extra sightseeing or vehicle use beyond what is included in the agenda.
- Entryway fees and permissions for recording video while touring.
- Any expenses resulting from natural disasters such as landslides, blocked roads, political unrest (strikes), etc., would be directly paid by the client.
- Any increases in taxes or fuel prices that raise the cost of land arrangements and surface transportation that might take effect before departure.
meals that are not listed on the schedule.
- Everything else that isn’t shown in the “Cost includes” section.