Bhubaneswar, the capital of India’s eastern state of Odisha, is a city steeped in history and modernity. Known as the “Temple City of India,” it boasts a rich cultural heritage with numerous ancient temples, including the iconic Lingaraja Temple, showcasing remarkable Kalinga architecture. Bhubaneswar harmoniously blends tradition and technology, emerging as a rapidly developing hub for IT and education.
The city’s lush greenery and serene parks, such as Nandankanan Zoological Park, offer respite from urban hustle, while its vibrant street markets, like Ekamra Haat, provide a taste of local crafts and cuisine. Bhubaneswar’s warm hospitality and diverse cultural festivals make it a captivating destination for tourists and a thriving metropolis for its residents.
|Package cost per adult
The price listed above is based on a minimum of six adults sharing three double rooms while traveling together. Every excursion and transfer in an AC Innova or similar vehicle. Any shift in the group’s strength would result in a price adjustment. Prices are exclusive to Indian nationals.
|Hotel Holiday Resort
Accommodation in above or similar category hotel
- Transfers between cities starting in Bhubaneswar and ending in Puri.
- One night’s lodging in Bhubaneswar.
Two nights of lodging in Puri.
- Three meals.
Specialized air-conditioned car for tours and transfers.
- Please be aware that the car will only be provided to guests according to their itinerary—that is, on a point-to-point basis.
- Rates are only available to INDIA NATIONALS.
- All current relevant hotel taxes, including of service fee.
What’s Left Out
- Train and/or air fare for the duration of the excursion.
- Personal costs like laundry, phone calls, gratuities, porterage, etc.
- Extra sightseeing or vehicle use beyond what is included in the agenda.
- Entryway fees and permissions for recording video while touring.
- Any expenses resulting from natural disasters such as landslides, blocked roads, political unrest (strikes), etc., would be directly paid by the client.
- Any increases in taxes or fuel prices that raise the cost of land arrangements and surface transportation that might take effect before departure.
meals that are not listed on the schedule.
- Everything else that isn’t shown in the “Cost includes” section.